Start Your Case Evaluation
Bold labels are required.
Fight Your Weapons Offenses Charge
The country is in an unpredictable political climate when it comes to gun laws. The penalties for even a minor gun or weapons violations can rapidly change. Texans understand that while guns are part of our state culture, federal laws can be swayed by national opinion and sweeping anti-gun sentiment.
Start Building Your Defense Against A Weapons Offense
As a board-certified criminal law specialist, I have defended numerous clients who have had their charges unfairly enhanced with weapons charges by prosecutors seeking the maximum sentences for a conviction. I know the tactics state and federal prosecutors use, and I know how to protect my clients’ rights against violations of their constitutional rights.
The firm defends clients from all kinds of weapons charges, including:
- Aggravated assault
- Theft of a weapon
- Felon in possession of a weapon
- Unlawful possession of a weapon in an airport
A Weapons Conviction Is More Than A Fine
A misdemeanor or felony conviction can affect your family, job and future. Felony convictions can mean extended jail sentences, thousands of dollars in fines and a prolonged probation. People who are convicted for weapons charges can also lose certain jobs, scholarships, and other professional and educational opportunities.
With so much at stake, it is in your best interests to work with an experienced criminal defense attorney. You need a lawyer who can defend your constitutional rights in the courtroom.
Here are a few reasons why I believe I have the right experience to successfully represent you:
- More than 30 years of criminal law experience, among the most in the Dallas area
- I am one of the few board-certified attorneys in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. This is a rare certification that allows me to represent myself as a specialist in the area of criminal law.
- I represent clients at both the federal and state level
- My legal fees are transparent and reasonable, providing the best possible value
- My staff and I speak fluent Spanish and are ready to represent immigrants
Get Professional Legal Help
Do not underestimate the consequences of a criminal weapons charge. Call a seasoned and assertive criminal lawyer who understands what it takes to fight weapons charges. Call my office at 469-709-1573, or contact me by email today. Se Habla Español.