Start Your Case Evaluation
Bold labels are required.
A Proven Criminal Defense Lawyer For The Dallas-Fort Worth Area
I am attorney Sally Goodman, a Texas native. My law firm focuses on one area of practice: The aggressive defense of individuals caught up in the state and federal criminal justice system.
I have worked for more than three decades of my professional career defending people in state and federal courts throughout Texas. I have seen firsthand how a criminal charge can destroy the lives of the individuals as well as members of their family. It is even more difficult to accept when the individual did not receive the vigorous defense representation guaranteed to all individuals by our U.S. Constitution.
An Experienced Lawyer For Many Types Of Criminal Charges
I understand the strategies prosecutors use in the courtroom. I am one of the few board-certified Dallas attorneys in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, earning this rare certification through extensive education and relevant experience in the field of criminal law.
Backed by a knowledgeable, dedicated staff of legal professionals, I represent clients who face criminal charges, including (but not limited to):
- Crimmigration: A criminal conviction can have serious consequences for a person’s immigration status, including possible removal from the U.S.
- Federal crimes: My experience includes high-stakes litigation against federal prosecutors and complex trial strategies.
- White collar crimes: Including fraud, embezzlement and other white collar criminal charges in state or federal court.
- Drug charges: I focus on criminal intent and making sure the prosecution does not apply unwarranted charges to increase the penalties.
- Weapons offenses: I will defend your constitutional rights if you are facing charges involving a firearm, including unlawful possession or assault with a deadly weapon.
- Violent crimes: Including homicide, assault and perceived threats of violence.
- Domestic violence: Many people may assume the worst of a person who is charged with domestic violence. I will thoroughly investigate your alleged domestic incident and find the true story behind your charges.
- Juvenile court: A strong focus on protecting promising futures.
- Sex offenses: Aggressive defense of prostitution and sex offender registry offenses. Experienced representation in sex offenses involving the use of the internet.
- Driving while under the influence: A DWI conviction carries heavy fines and possible jail time in Texas. My law firm represents clients who have DWI charges and works to protect their right to drive.
- Child endangerment: Including child abuse and charges related to DWI and drug offenses.
- Theft and burglary: Including all misdemeanor and felony property crimes.
- Probation violations: Aggressive representation to help you avoid serving your time in jail.
- Resisting and evading arrest: Experienced in the defense of cases that involve resisting and evading arrest.
Handling All Areas Of Criminal Law
In addition to criminal charges, I also represent clients seeking to expunge or hide their record from public disclosure.
Waiting To Call An Attorney Will Not Benefit Your Case
Get The Vigorous Representation The U.S. Constitution Demands
“The severe consequences of a criminal conviction is even more difficult to accept when the individual did not receive the vigorous defense representation guaranteed to all individuals by our U.S. Constitution.” Attorney Sally Goodman