A Board-Certified Criminal Defense Attorney With 30 Years Of Experience
For more than three decades, I have aggressively defended thousands of clients facing criminal charges in Texas state and federal courts. Backed by an unparalleled staff of legal professionals, I will do everything possible to defend your rights, in the courtroom or in pretrial negotiations with prosecutors.
To learn more about my professional experience and credentials, please click on my attorney profile page link below:
You Need And Deserve A Vigorous Defense From A Knowledgeable Lawyer
I am proud to be one of the few attorneys in the Dallas area board-certified in criminal law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Over the course of my career, I have earned the respect of prosecutors and judges across Texas who recognize and appreciate lawyers who demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of criminal justice.
Credentials that make a difference:
- Three decades of criminal defense experience
- Rated as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in North Texas by The National Trial Lawyers
- Fluent in Spanish
- Proven constitutional advocate who can determine if law enforcement violated your rights during your arrest or during their investigation
- Efficient attorney who works to get clients the best possible results for their legal investment
My law firm, Sally Goodman Law, represents people in all state and federal criminal law matters, including:
- Complex white collar crimes
- DWI, drunk driving
- Illegal narcotics
- Domestic assault and family violence
- Juvenile court offenses
- Violating terms of probation or parole
- Theft, burglary, breaking and entering, criminal trespass
- Armed robbery, guns and weapons charges
- Sex offenses, sex offender registry
- Deportation criminal defense for undocumented immigrants
- Expunging, clearing or hiding criminal records
A Criminal Defense Trailblazer
More than 30 years ago, I attended a seminar on federal criminal defense. It was a topic I was excited to learn about, but I was surprised and disappointed when I noticed there was only one other woman in the room of 300 lawyers.
Today, I am proud to count myself among the first women defense lawyers in Texas who went head-to-head against larger firms with bigger reputations. My unique perspective allows me to see things that many of my male colleagues miss.
As your defense attorney, I will apply every day of my 30 years of experience to your advantage.